IARRP-UCL Newton Fund Project Wins 2019 Newton Prize Chair’s Award
On February 12th, 2020, the award ceremony for 2019 Newton Prize was held in London, UK.
The Agricultural Scientific and Technological Cooperation between CAAS and International Organizations are boosted
Tang Huajun, member of the Party Group of the Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Affairs and President of the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences (CAAS), led a delegation to Italy, Austria and Switzerland from November 18th to 27th. .
CAAS opens a new chapter in cooperation with International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA)
On November 25, the "CAAS-IAEA Collaborating Center" unveiling ceremony was held in Beijing. Prof. Zhang Hecheng, Secretary of the Leading Party Group of CAAS, attended the ceremony and delivered a speech.
Deepen Agricultural Science and Technology Cooperation and Discuss Blueprint for Future Cooperation with Europe
In 24-31 March, Dr. Mei Xurong, Vice President of CAAS led a delegation to Belgium and Switzerland and engaged in dialog and exchanges on agricultural science and technology cooperation with European counterparts.
CAAS Deepens Strategic Cooperation on Agricultural Science and Technology with France
During President Xi Jinping’s state visit to France in 24-28 March, Dr. Tang Huajun, member of the MARA Party Leadership Group and CAAS President led a delegation to the INRA (Institut National de la Recherche Agronomique) to promote all-round science and technology cooperation with INRA.
- The 3rd International Agricultural Research Confe... 10-08-2019
- International Symposium on Agricultural and Rural... 03-15-2019
- Collection of Open Fund of Key Laboratory of Qual... 10-25-2017
- Invitation：Conference on Smallholders and Poverty... 07-02-2018
- The 2nd International Agricultural Research Confe... 08-24-2018
- 2018 Open Recruitment of Graduate School of CAAS 04-09-2018